This conversation is held that involves the following 5 questions as well as other interesting places we take the conversation along the way.
1. What is more dangerous for the future of humanity, nihilism or dogmatism? What are the dangers of each?
2. What are the most important aspects of developing a spiritual life out of nothing?
3. How do you involve young children in a spiritual life outside of religion?
4. How do we transfer over spiritual institutions to a secular world (chaplains, churches, pastors, etc.). How do secular leaders make a living doing spiritual work in the world?
5. How do you build communities around secular morals? What are the new innovations in this field? How are people filling spiritual voids after religion?
Esther Perel Where Should We Begin
Jordan Peterson & Sam Harris Debates